1-14-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

I miss the ghost stories I wish they had more of those.

appears to me many people become very angry because of endeavors

appears to me many people become very angry because of endeavors
Anger is part of life. Grasp that and you will find serenity. One cannot exist without the other.

i sure would like to grasp the ghost experience. when i have had those they were real twice. i am not interested in seeing more. however i am glad i had those

Reactions: Armand
Anger is part of life. Grasp that and you will find serenity. One cannot exist without the other.

i sure would like to grasp that. i strive to realize anger does me no good. lots of people as they get older it seems just get more angry about everything as they get older, you are at the cusp at at 48

i sure would like to grasp the ghost experience. when i have had those they were real twice. i am not interested in seeing more. however i am glad i had those
I just got an Amber alert on my phone and it scared the crap out of me I never heard my phone sound like that,

i sure would like to grasp that. i strive to realize anger does me no good. lots of people as they get older it seems just get more angry about everything as they get older, you are at the cusp at at 48
I am happier now than I was in my younger years. I was a mean person once upon a time.

something i do not understand is why people waste their chance here doing something of such whatever that causes amber alert. i go to the bell site i do not want to practice anger. i notice i learn good knowledge there.

You cant judge each person by statistics, it doesnt work that way in reality.

pretend we are in twilight zone an we have our opportunity to improve our personal experience in this life and future.