07.19.15 Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert Test Show

Don't go to any trouble - I'm not Japanese-qualified. I'm a total beginner at writing Japanese.

Reactions: Debi
Easy to find. It is under the Paranormal Radio and Podcast area here on the forum that says "Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert!"
Thanks Debi. I was joking, sort of! I love the emoticon collection by the way. As a cat lover and founder of a cat rescue, I am particularly attracted to the colorful cat ones:smilecat:.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Thanks Debi. I was joking, sort of! I love the emoticon collection by the way. As a cat lover and founder of a cat rescue, I am particularly attracted to the colorful cat ones:smilecat:.
LOL You will find I am a jokester as well! Glad you like the emoticons! We want everyone to have FUN!

So glad to have you with us, Stephen! Hope you get to join us tonight and tomorrow night for the fun!

Reactions: Stephen
I wonder what Art's doing right now.
Art's intelligence needs no "prep"....however Art being Art I am sure he is preparing preparing preparing his new equiptment...new studio.....checking phones....checking with Keith...,preparing in his studio !!!!
I am sure..
Curandero81

Reactions: Debi
Hi Debi... wouldn't miss it... everything from shortwave to skype to IP packets ready to listen... should be interesting... this is quite the media event...

Yes. He lives again!

Art takes back the night! In my neck of the woods, that starts at 12 midnight. I'm getting my body used to afternoon naps.
Working on becoming a "night owl" once again myself!