07.19.15 Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert Test Show

I look at it this way....for ME content is way way way MORE important than sound quality.
C2C provides good sound quality for the "quality?" content (what there is) and for the TOO frequent way way TOO frequent advertising they provide !
BE PATIENT ART !!!! THE BUGS WILL BE GONE !!! LIKE COCKROACHES.... IT MIGHT TAKE AWHILE BUT THEY SHALL BE GONE !!!!
We have longed for YOUR content now for 2 years and 10 before that.
Curandero81

Reactions: Debi
Debi good evening. Do you like my new avatar from a frame video capture in the original 1960 movie The Time Machine?

Debi good evening. Do you like my new avatar from a frame video capture in the original 1960 movie The Time Machine?
Like the new avatar! I did send in the pirate report just a moment ago. If you find more, please PM me with the info. Use the little envelope upper right hand corner of screen to reach me.

DavidRhyner I removed them from open public view so we don't give them the publicity! But, you are GOOD at finding these! Just keep reporting them! I name you David the Pirate Hunter! lol Excellent job! You can send them directly to Dr. J at producer@artbell.com.