You're stuck...

image.png
If I wanted to clean house I'd pick...

The only pick one rule! Which, for the record, Critter is trying to figure out a way to work around and pick more than one...
Hey, I resemble that remark ! Actually I have made one album selection to follow the rules. I choose "Songs from the movie For the Love of the Game" which is an actual CD. The distributors of the CD left off two important songs from the movie which I would like to add. " Against the Wind by Bob Segar" and " I threw it all away by Bob Dylan" . These songs were in the movie and were played at important scenes in the movie.

For the Love of the Game is one of my favorite movies and these songs would allow me to visualize and re-live moments of the movie. Its a baseball movie and a love story and yeah, its a bit mushy, but I like the movie.

I might add, that even Debi and non-baseball people would like this movie.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Hey, I resemble that remark ! Actually I have made one album selection to follow the rules. I choose "Songs from the movie For the Love of the Game" which is an actual CD. The distributors of the CD left off two important songs from the movie which I would like to add. " Against the Wind by Bob Segar" and " I threw it all away by Bob Dylan" . These songs were in the movie and were played at important scenes in the movie.

For the Love of the Game is one of my favorite movies and these songs would allow me to visualize and re-live moments of the movie. Its a baseball movie and a love story and yeah, its a bit mushy, but I like the movie.

I might add, that even Debi and non-baseball people would like this movie.
LOL I KNEW you would find a way to work around the rules somehow! LOL OK, since they were actually IN the movie, you can add them. One sneaking way to win this round!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne