Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.
Sign up

Your Phone...

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
68,650
Reaction score
37,027
Points
203
Age
60
Location
Michigan
I use my cell about 80% of the time when online, the other 20% I'm on my tablet. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used a desktop since I retired, and I have never owned a laptop.
This is me too
 

Lone Wolf

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
363
Reaction score
428
Points
63
Age
39
Location
Deep Space
Near constant companion because of work. iPhone X. Wasn't my first choice but I didn't have one when it came down to it. The software program I use isn't Android friendly which was a bummer to me.