Your Paranormal Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Anyone who follows the paranormal usually has some sort of belief "line" they won't cross. They may believe in ghosts, demons and UFO's, but just can't cross the line into belief of Bigfoot or Astrology. Although most of us with an interest in these topics are known to be pretty open minded, there is usually a topic or two that we just can't accept. One of mine is Bigfoot, although I've grown slightly more open to the possibility as inter-dimensional instead of crypto.

So, where's your line? Astrology, Numerology, crypto, abductions, UFO's, ghosts, demons, voodoo, haunted dolls? What say you?

GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COMMENT! YOU NEED NOT BE A MEMBER TO POST!

Reactions: LadyLinda
Anyone who follows the paranormal usually has some sort of belief "line" they won't cross. They may believe in ghosts, demons and UFO's, but just can't cross the line into belief of Bigfoot or Astrology. Although most of us with an interest in these topics are known to be pretty open minded, there is usually a topic or two that we just can't accept. One of mine is Bigfoot, although I've grown slightly more open to the possibility as inter-dimensional instead of crypto.

So, where's your line? Astrology, Numerology, crypto, abductions, UFO's, ghosts, demons, voodoo, haunted dolls? What say you?

GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COMMENT! YOU NEED NOT BE A MEMBER TO POST!
Everyone is a sceptic until personal experience changes ideology !

Everyone is a sceptic until personal experience changes ideology !
First, let me just say....Joy! Joy! Joy! Our Dog has returned!

Second, you are quite right. Personal experience does certainly make one a believer in many things.

I believe in everything. Not blindly, mind you, but I have heard enough interviews with people from each one of these fields and they sound plausible. Of course, as in any field, there are always charlatans that give those with real gifts a bad name.

Take Bigfoot, for example. We've all seen the footage of the Bigfoot walking through a clearing in the woods. This alone does not prove anything. However, when you add the paranormal activity that occurred at Skinwalker Ranch, as told to us by a credible source-George Knapp, the footage takes on more traction. He saw a Bigfoot creature crawling out of a portal- as crazy as that sounds. Then other guests such as Loren Coleman, who specializes in Cryptids, have spoken about creatures such as these who have been seen by many. There are callers who have called to tell a tale of seeing these creatures cross in front of them as they drive through a wooded road or others who say they have seen Bigfoot while hunting and those who have heard the "screams" of the Bigfoot. Also, Linda Moulten Howe interviewed someone who saw a Bigfoot with greys getting out of a craft. She told this story on Art Bell's Dark Matter when she was on. The Bigfoot seem to be scouts for the greys. The greys are said to be interdimensional as opposed to being from another galaxy. That much has been posited by guests who discuss the greys and reptilians. The Native Americans also speak of Bigfoot as existing and being interdimensional. Basically, when you put all the clues together and piece together the small pieces of the puzzle, a coherent arguement could be made for Bigfoot.

I could do the same with all the topics that Debi mentioned. It's just a matter of having taken in a lot information after many years. That and having an open mind.

P.S. Welcome back Dog!

Reactions: Debi
I don't think I have a bridge too far. There are some things that I await more proof of, but I don't dismiss them out of hand.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.