Your next life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Going on the premise that reincarnation is factual, and that we have input as to what our next life is to be, what would you want to experience the next time around? At first thought, I was thinking I'd want to be a beautiful blue-eyed independently wealthy blond who got to travel the world. Then I started to think of what could go wrong with that!

Would you choose a simple life? Would you want to experience something different? And where would you want to live? Is there something you would like to learn that has been out of reach this round?

I have to tell you, the phrase that keeps popping into my head is, "Be careful what you ask for!"

I think if I do come back again, a surprise is in order. I may have already seen the best and the worst existences and no need to repeat either perhaps. So surprise me Father.

I am feeling tired today from all of the burden of those countless past lives, and am ready for a rest from this circle of life and death. It's exhausting, and I am ready for the day of rest, the Sabbath. :) Perhaps then, refreshed, full of vim and vigor, I will create another universe, and do this humankind thing again. Imagine myself in trillions of forms of life, each with its own unique perspective on this wondrous universe, and reserving one, a human being, that can know what it is, unlike the rest of all of life. A human being, made in my image, (I breathed my spirit into adam when he was still nothing but clay and water and my imagination) and a being that can know that He is Me. (but I won't make it easy for him to discover this, as it is my cosmic puzzle, that can be solved)

One thing the Creator isn't, and that is bored. Millions of universes keep him busy, and the variety is infinite.

Hmm...I still haven't mastered discipline in this life, so setting myself up for more lessons may be asking for failure. An easier life sounds ideal. It would not have to be anything glamorous, just not frenzied as my life feels sometimes. I was listening to a Carolyn Myss CD once and she was talking about how living a quiet life in a small town may be an important role to play in life if you bring stability and peace to those around you. I had never thought of it like that. I think a quiet life in a small town sounds ideal. Like Lazarus, I too am feeling tired.

This question is a great one, Debi. There is so much that I feel that I need to do in this life, so many things to master and all I do is put things off for another day. Whatever lessons you don't master in this life, will only be added to the lessons for the next life. This question motivates me to act. After all, if not now, when?

Reactions: Debi
" Its life Jim , but not as we know it " , how do you know if you will have any input as to where you venture next ? Possibly move to another dimension or return to Earth , is it just as simple as a couple concieve and you are next in line for your soul to return here then whoever this couple may be , meet your future parents wether they be wealthy or poor , black or white and so on ! Of course your life here will contribute to any future decisions , we often forget the simplicity of our journey on Earth simply for the reason others try to control your journey so that they may gain financially , workload increases which induces stress to the point that you are no longer your true self , mental health is vital if one is to succeed .

Reactions: Debi
Hmm...I still haven't mastered discipline in this life, so setting myself up for more lessons may be asking for failure. An easier life sounds ideal. It would not have to be anything glamorous, just not frenzied as my life feels sometimes. I was listening to a Carolyn Myss CD once and she was talking about how living a quiet life in a small town may be an important role to play in life if you bring stability and peace to those around you. I had never thought of it like that. I think a quiet life in a small town sounds ideal. Like Lazarus, I too am feeling tired.

This question is a great one, Debi. There is so much that I feel that I need to do in this life, so many things to master and all I do is put things off for another day. Whatever lessons you don't master in this life, will only be added to the lessons for the next life. This question motivates me to act. After all, if not now, when?
Sometimes the question IS the answer, Nekki.

You mention Carolyn Myss saying a quiet life in a small town may be an important role if you bring stability and peace to those around you. First, let me say that by my own experience that small towns can have just as much "drama" in them as city life. It's stability and peace you are seeking, whether it is within a small or big town, because if it's not within you, you can't give it to others.

Let me clear up something here that was probably blurred in my interview with DM....I was not a hospice nurse. I was a nurse trained in hospice care. I was an LPN at first then RN. I worked in a county hospital with a "nursing home" within it, and many times hospice patients needed placement for a few days to give their caregivers a rest. That's how I got to work with so many terminal patients. I used to carry home all the worries of my patients/residents. I felt every wince of pain of every procedure I did to them. I knew it was to help them, but it wore on me. When I broke my back, I had a choice to make. Work with the body on light duty for life, or work with the spirit. I chose the spirit. Went back and got certified as an Activity Director and Social Service Designee. (I wore two hats, as they say.) I was able to change my focus and put peace back within my heart. Even tho there was still some frenzy to it, there was also a new calm within.
It's finding the calm within, Nekki, that lets us deal with the frenzy.

I also found that by quieting within, I was much more able to organize and stop my chronic procrastination! Oh yes, you are talking to the former master of putting things on the back burner! But once the heart and mind finds a calm place to reside, the rest of life gets a bit easier to handle.

Reactions: Speedbird
" Its life Jim , but not as we know it " , how do you know if you will have any input as to where you venture next ? Possibly move to another dimension or return to Earth , is it just as simple as a couple concieve and you are next in line for your soul to return here then whoever this couple may be , meet your future parents wether they be wealthy or poor , black or white and so on ! Of course your life here will contribute to any future decisions , we often forget the simplicity of our journey on Earth simply for the reason others try to control your journey so that they may gain financially , workload increases which induces stress to the point that you are no longer your true self , mental health is vital if one is to succeed .
"It's life Jim, but not as we know it..." OK, Dog...that song is now stuck in my head! lol
And your point of stress affecting your true self is soooo true! Once I got to the point of figuring out what is truly important and accepting I couldn't "fix" things for every one around me, life got much better very quickly. The only way I can deal with the physical stuff I live with, is through the mental and spiritual balance within. You're a wise Dog!

Reactions: Speedbird
One other aspect of the soul may or may not allow for a return (reincarnation) . Which level are you at , lets say the soul has 10 or 30 experiences of reincarnation for debating purposes , we will work on a scale of 1 to 10 to indicate your level , if you are presently at 10 then you very well may be at readiness to journey further to a whole new dimension and not returning to Earth. Qualities that "10's" have could be , violence is repulsive and offensive to the soul , greed and selfishness does not exist within , interactions with others are as equals , no superior feelings , concern for animals and creatures welfare , these are obviously some examples that pertain to a "10" . On the other side of the scale "1" could be someone who is violent towards anyone and anything , completely selfish and arrogant , could this be the souls initiating a learning curve which could include X amount of reincarnations , soul's refusal to learn , many people come from rough tough areas and have a beautiful soul / spirit , others are mean and angry and sometimes violent , we are who we are ! What level do you think you are ?

One other aspect of the soul may or may not allow for a return (reincarnation) . Which level are you at , lets say the soul has 10 or 30 experiences of reincarnation for debating purposes , we will work on a scale of 1 to 10 to indicate your level , if you are presently at 10 then you very well may be at readiness to journey further to a whole new dimension and not returning to Earth. Qualities that "10's" have could be , violence is repulsive and offensive to the soul , greed and selfishness does not exist within , interactions with others are as equals , no superior feelings , concern for animals and creatures welfare , these are obviously some examples that pertain to a "10" . On the other side of the scale "1" could be someone who is violent towards anyone and anything , completely selfish and arrogant , could this be the souls initiating a learning curve which could include X amount of reincarnations , soul's refusal to learn , many people come from rough tough areas and have a beautiful soul / spirit , others are mean and angry and sometimes violent , we are who we are ! What level do you think you are ?
Oh dear....a self-rating system?!! Oh my! I'm hoping I'm about a 7? I know I still have more to go!

Oh dear....a self-rating system?!! Oh my! I'm hoping I'm about a 7? I know I still have more to go!
No human being is perfect , often people are challenged in various situations to see reaction , low on cash and struggling when you find some cash , you would be surprised at the lengths some people go to find the owner or turn it into the authorities , yet never think for a moment it was a test ! Why would they be tested , possibly they are on a true journey (10 on the scale ) action confirms status.

As for experiencing next time around ! My Avatar is self explanatory :D

Status
Not open for further replies.