Your first thought...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
60242136_930157220662198_2170588974324645888_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
Honestly, my first thought every morning is "Is it morning, afternoon or middle of the night?" After checking this out, it's "what season are we in?" (Think rebooting a computer here...) We then proceed to which body part hurts today as I await a cup of coffee to magically appear before me. This is necessary for the reboot of the brain to continue. Oh, did I mention I'm not a good morning person??? :p

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, most mornings I am not ready to wake yet, because I am a night owl. So I guess my first thought is, oh darn, is it time to get up already?

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I wouldn't mind a magically appearing pot of green tea!
It is the one thing I have asked of my family.....please bring me coffee in the morning. And by magic, they have listened to this request and complied. (They do this for self preservation, I'm pretty sure! lol )

I used to do that for my mom, when I was a little girl. But I had ulterior motives; she always left about an inch of coffee in the bottom of the cup and it was just the right temperature and sweetness!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I’m with Garnet...is it morning already. This is followed by a prayer of thankfulness that I’m still here for another day. I seriously start and end each day with prayer.

I’m with Garnet...is it morning already. This is followed by a prayer of thankfulness that I’m still here for another day. I seriously start and end each day with prayer.
You inspire me, Lynne! I should remember to be grateful for each new day.

Reactions: Debi