Your favorite

Definitely. It isn't Thanksgiving around here without it.
My son has been known to "snack" on leftover stuffing with a side of cranberry sauce at midnight. We make a LOT of stuffing with him around...just so we get some! lol

Reactions: Lynne
My son has been known to "snack" on leftover stuffing with a side of cranberry sauce at midnight. We make a LOT of stuffing with him around...just so we get some! lol
I was going to cook this year, but it wasn't going to be along the traditional means. I was going to have a slow cooker roast beef (cooked on low for 22 hours) with rolls, rice, gravy and mashed potatoes. Currently, I'm without the services of an oven due to a mishap earlier so dressing was out. My brother ordered a Thanksgiving feast from Kroger so we'd have dressing. 32 ounces to be exact, so there will be plenty for our own snacking :p

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
That is one of my fave snacks! Yum!

Reactions: Debi
I was going to cook this year, but it wasn't going to be along the traditional means. I was going to have a slow cooker roast beef (cooked on low for 22 hours) with rolls, rice, gravy and mashed potatoes. Currently, I'm without the services of an oven due to a mishap earlier so dressing was out. My brother ordered a Thanksgiving feast from Kroger so we'd have dressing. 32 ounces to be exact, so there will be plenty for our own snacking :p
Excellent!!!! Happy feasting!