Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR FAVORITES!
ALSO, DO YOU PREFER DARK OR LIGHT?
253672214_5383563848348213_4141214171405091458_n.jpg

Favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner: getting together with family

Favorite food: White meat turkey with gravy, then mashed potatoes, then all the rest.

Least favorite part: Cleaning the turkey and / or ham carcass afterwards. I usually do all the cleanup since Mrs. C and the girls do all the cooking and preparation . . . and I am a fan of putting away food as quickly as possible. Lately, it has been a group effort to put all the food away. We make take-home packages for all.

Last edited:
mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, all the trimmings, desserts. dont eat turkey though so there is always a ham also. thanksgiving dinner and christmas dinner is very similar here...lol

I am the side dish queen. I know it's all about the turkey for most people but I don't care for turkey. Yup, I have just said a bit of blasphemy! lol I put a small serving of dark meat on my plate and dutifully take one bite and pronounce it delicious, then I graciously share the rest with the begging dogs who know where to look for a handout.

I like the stuffing, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, corn casserole, and the rolls. Covers my basic needs. I also do not like pumpkin pie, but one is available for the guys.