Your favorite...

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
images.jpg

Like his books good writer IMO keeps ya on your toes.

images (1).jpg

Always liked there books since I was teenager, and still do.

Reactions: Donna K.

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
The Stand - Stephen King. I read that every other year or so. And of course The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. Same thing. I have a deep Spiritual connection to these two. Just for fun though -- Dean Koontz, any of his earlier works. Faye Kellerman, James Patterson and I am working my way through Agatha Christie... bucket list thing. Oh, and Pearl S. Buck gets dusted of every so often.

Keel M.

Reaction score
Website
4girlsandaghost.wordpress.com
If you like dark urban fantasy, I cannot recommend highly enough Craig Schaeffer. He's got a bunch of different series.

I truly read more historical fiction than anything else, but I'm currently re-reading Jasper Fforde's series. I own a pair of series with magic as the main element of fun. Guess that's fantasy?

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
When I travelled a lot, I got into the historical novels of authors like Leon Uris and James Mitchner. In the mid 90s I started reading Steve Berry's more esoteric historical novels. He's a great story teller, but very liberal in his views/writing and tends to be preachy.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stand - Stephen King. I read that every other year or so. And of course The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. Same thing. I have a deep Spiritual connection to these two. Just for fun though -- Dean Koontz, any of his earlier works. Faye Kellerman, James Patterson and I am working my way through Agatha Christie... bucket list thing. Oh, and Pearl S. Buck gets dusted of every so often.
I loved The Stand and it rates as probably my #2 book. Have read it over and over. If you like that one, have you read Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon? If not, you should.

Reactions: Donna K.