You can learn the truth about one thing... what is it?

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
Of course it doesn't have to be paranormal, but that's sort of the idea I have in mind. Do you really want to know why the cute redhead stood you up when you were 15, or would you rather learn the truth about Roswell, or maybe Nessie? Yeah, that's what I thought.

If I could learn the truth about one thing I think it might be bigfoot. Are they real and what the heck are they?

What do you want to know all the details about?

I can only choose ONE? But, but.....that's liking trying to eat just one potato chip! To quote Queen, I want it all and I want it now!

If it can only be one, I want to know about the afterlife....I want confirmation of what I already know!

Huge question eliciting thoughtful responses. Gosh, language is leaving me speechless here as I cannot think of an area subject to cross-cultural and crosscontextual applicability. I cannot fathom something constant across time and situations lending itself to a singular truth. You all make it seem so easy and natural.
Maybe a prcedural question in the form of a how-to such as how to achieve universal salvation or how to achieve Earth's continued viability.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
What happens when you die
ghost22.gif