News You can have it back after class!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...grabs-phone-out-of-texting-audience/29951793/

If you're commonly unable to resist the siren song of texts, emails and social media on your phone no matter what's happening around you, do NOT go see Patti LuPone off-Broadway.

Seriously, DON'T. Because, she will embarrass you and then the whole Interwebs will know that you got wrecked by Ms. Patti.

The Tony-winning actress snatched a theatergoer's phone right out of her hands mid-performance, took it backstage and yelled, "King Kong ain't got nothing. on. me!"

OK, she didn't really say that last part, but how bawse is she for schooling someone so publicly?!

I have seen this woman on stage with Mandy Patinkin. She is mesmerizing! Why would you even be concerned with your phone? If you have your phone on while at a play, you should be unceremoniously thrown out on your keister!

Reactions: Debi
I agree! If your paying to see something, why keep the phone on??? TURN IT OFF! It's also a matter of respect for the those around you who wish to watch the performance without distractions.

Reactions: surge
I agree! If your paying to see something, why keep the phone on??? TURN IT OFF! It's also a matter of respect for the those around you who wish to watch the performance without distractions.
Same thing at the movies. I used to think a noisy kid in the theater was the worst thing, until I encountered the noisy kid with a cell phone!

Reactions: Debi