Would you....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
56536135_2207922375921027_5613781177975439360_n.jpg

Personally, no I would not. I don't think I could handle watching that. Funerals are for the living, not the dead, and if I'm gone, then I'm moving on. I have mandated no funeral for me. The closure for family will come with my letter to them they will find when I'm gone.

Now, if I'm allowed to move things around and prove the afterlife...maybe! ;):p

......Funerals are for the living, not the dead, and if I'm gone, then I'm moving on.

Reminded me of this verse from the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's song "Buy for Me the Rain."

I cannot buy you happiness, I cannot buy you years;
I cannot buy you happiness, in place of all the tears.
But I can buy for you a gravestone, to lay behind your head.
Gravestones cheer the living, dear, they're no use to the dead.

Reminded me of this verse from the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's song "Buy for Me the Rain."

I cannot buy you happiness, I cannot buy you years;
I cannot buy you happiness, in place of all the tears.
But I can buy for you a gravestone, to lay behind your head.
Gravestones cheer the living, dear, they're no use to the dead.

My point exactly. Thank you, Duke!

I'm not having a funeral,in fact if it was legal I'd rather my body just left in the bush for animals to feed on.Most people(family or other) couldn't be bothered with me when I'm alive so I don't want the condescending individuals making out they respect me afterwards.One good thing about dying,you leave your worries behind for someone else to deal with(I think).

Personally I would come back just to haunt the H*LL out of family members I hate, and to shove my spirit foot up the butts, while I repeat now who's got the laugh laugh!

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne