Open Lines Would you try it?

he he he he he..:)....you guys are all worried about HER reaction yet you tell me not whether you would actually try this! Personally, I think we are missing a major new way to cut down on teen pregnancies.....
Actually, I experienced something similar to this a few times when my spinal cord stimulator was still getting "settled in". If I moved just right or changed positions, I would be jolted like electrocuted until I could get it turned down or off. And, should I be a masochist, I could do it to myself via the remote.

However that sensation is in my back primarily, and does not simulate contractions! :eek: All in all I would have to say no to simulated birthing pains as I do not seek out purposeful pain! :)

Reactions: sal and Debi
I've used an external back stim before and if you left the one on the back, added two to the front, and one dooooown low, turned them up full, you might come close to medium level labor. Seriously.

Reactions: Seahunter
I've used an external back stim before and if you left the one on the back, added two to the front, and one dooooown low, turned them up full, you might come close to medium level labor. Seriously.
And that is why we are so grateful, and wish our moms HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY for being so selfless enough to go through that - right guys? :D

Reactions: sal
And that is why we are so grateful, and wish our moms HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY for being so selfless enough to go through that - right guys? :D
LOL! I'm just giving you guys a bad time about it! We moms get the prize at the end of all the work....you guys! :D:p

Reactions: sal and Seahunter
Oooh, you're gonna get in trouble for that one Sal! :D
i know, she probably will never leave me
3286953.jpg

i am rolling tonight:)

Reactions: Seahunter