Would you pay to see...

paranormal radio/podcast

Chuck Hards (aka @GoneWestUtah)
Never listened to C2C or Art Bell sadly, but i wouldn't mind seeing a live thing for Bedtime Stories. They also have Wartime Stories with paranormal stuff during the wars. That'd be an interesting event. I also wouldn't mind checking out GWU at an event. I'm sure you got some stories for sure and it'd be a chance to say hey in person.

it'd be a chance to say hey in person.
i would rather meet up with most here in the forum than see 99% of the podcasters or other personalities in the paranormal field.....i think everyone here around a campfire would be far more interesting and fun......

Never listened to C2C or Art Bell sadly, but i wouldn't mind seeing a live thing for Bedtime Stories. They also have Wartime Stories with paranormal stuff during the wars. That'd be an interesting event. I also wouldn't mind checking out GWU at an event. I'm sure you got some stories for sure and it'd be a chance to say hey in person.
Same here. If Art Bell were alive I would pay to see him, and GWU, of course.

Once again, just when I thought C2C couldn't get worse, Noory announced last night he will allow callers to call in twice a night...meaning those paid regular callers will be twice as annoying and tie up the phone lines twice as much.

i would rather meet up with most here in the forum than see 99% of the podcasters or other personalities in the paranormal field.....i think everyone here around a campfire would be far more interesting and fun......
i'm with ya on that. as long as I can bring my boobies. No charge.:)
1693679320274.png

Last edited:
We know....we know...You think Travis is HOTTT! :wink:
Yes, he is lol. I totally agree on Travis' level of hotness. I would pay to see any of the Skinwalker crew, but like Paul says a conference would be the ticket. The person I would have paid a high price to just meet was Art Bell. I still miss that voice in the night.