Wormholes may already have been detected

This article might as well have been written in Chinese. I do not understand the physics of it all. I do believe there is one however, over Skin walker ranch in Utah.

This article might as well have been written in Chinese.
Yeah i found my eyes glazing over reading the technical jargon lol. There's definitely something going on at Skinwalker Ranch. It would be nice to get a glimpse of what it all is and what that will mean for all of us. Scary prospect for sure.

Yeah i found my eyes glazing over reading the technical jargon lol. There's definitely something going on at Skinwalker Ranch. It would be nice to get a glimpse of what it all is and what that will mean for all of us. Scary prospect for sure.
The owner Brandon Fugal said he believes from the evidence that whatever is there is a precognitive, sentient entity. Personally, I think it is what the bible describes as a principality of the air. Basically, a fallen angel. We can give paranormal entities different names, but they are what they are.

This might be related to the wormhole topic:

Click "Watch on YouTube" below

Reactions: Selectric
This might be related to the wormhole topic:

Click "Watch on YouTube" below

The video hyped up the events a bit more than how the actual pilot recalls the experience. Seen him a few times in different shows or specials. Pretty wild account regardless that he cannot explain other than flying through 'electric fog'.

I've heard this before. That pilot was a guest on a show I listened to at some point. I think it's possible.
The video is unavailable now, I am assuming it is the one of the plane flying through the cloud tunnel and through time?