Woman Comes Back To Life

Wow that was a long time to be dead, 17 hours, could that be a record? My first thought was that she actually had some small body function that was undetectable but sustained life somehow. I will just go with the miracle idea though. Garnet you may well be right on the walk in idea too.

Wow that was a long time to be dead, 17 hours, could that be a record? My first thought was that she actually had some small body function that was undetectable but sustained life somehow. I will just go with the miracle idea though. Garnet you may well be right on the walk in idea too.
Years ago, I read an interesting book about walk-ins; I can't recall the title. In that book, it was mentioned that Cat Stevens was a walk-in.

My first thought was that she actually had some small body function that was undetectable but sustained life somehow.
This is most likely. There is a state in which people can survive that long with undetectable vital signs. As with children who have been underwater for some time (especially cold water), it is possible to recessitate with little to no brain damage sometimes.

Some people experience several minutes or hours or days on the other side during a near death experience (NDE), when in earth time it may be two minutes. How many other side days or years would you rack up in an NDE of 17 earth hours ? Perhaps 20 years of other side experiences? A lifetime's worth. I wonder if this person talked about an NDE ?