Witch doctor summons bees

I can't fathom how bees could keep the man from moving his hands? It doesn't make any sense to me. The natural reaction would be to put your hands in water and drown the bees. This looks like someone doing a rick like moving a hive. I can see the bees are clearly alive and moving on his hands and there are some flying around too. I just wonder if the story about the crime is made up. The police don't look concerned about arresting him. Everyone is taking pictures and videos like they were expecting a show. I would have like to see part two where the Shaman releases the bees. I am guessing this is a beekeeper.

I'm a bit hesitant to ask for more details since it involves cockroaches but I'm curious to know more.
Yeah Roffin, years ago my young brother was getting into dark stuff, conjuring and spells. He had put a protection spell on himself. Around this time we got into a verbal fight. I was walking out of his room after having my say and a big cockroach appeared on the wall and flew onto my arm, biting hard, I didn't know they bit and mums house was immaculate and we rarely saw one. It creeped me out but no big deal until another flew at me biting, then another. Too much coincidence for me. It was after this my brother told me about the protection he had put on himself.

• Wow
Reactions: Selectric
It was after this my brother told me about the protection he had put on himself.
I see. On one hand, people may say it wasn't a protective spell he put on but it actually was. The cockroaches were protecting him! Maybe that explains why they went after someone who had a verbal fight with the person who cast the spell.

Reactions: ozentity
I see. On one hand, people may say it wasn't a protective spell he put on but it actually was. The cockroaches were protecting him! Maybe that explains why they went after someone who had a verbal fight with the person who cast the spell.
I've just never seen a cockroach fly across a room to bite someone, let alone three, one after the other. Cockroaches usually hide from people, I don't have any other explanation.