Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

She made them from scratch, marinated them for an hour before breading them, baked with little baby red potatoes sliced in half. Superb!

Steak fajitas, por favor. It's been almost two long years and I miss the sight, sound and taste of it. I'd eat them by themselves or wrapped. I ate out almost fairly often pre pandemic and I drive by one of my favorite eateries every Tuesday. But seeing as how it's been so long, I say it's time to throw down. Typically after I've stuffed my face, I'll come home and either get back onto my computer, play video games or hit the bed for awhile.

Wolf: Grilled steak, onions, and peppers is one of those things that prove the existence of a Supreme Being.

Last edited:
Steak fajitas, por favor. It's been almost two long years and I miss the sight, sound and taste of it. I'd eat them by themselves or wrapped. I ate out almost fairly often pre pandemic and I drive by one of my favorite eateries every Tuesday. But seeing as how it's been so long, I say it's time to throw down. Typically after I've stuffed my face, I'll come home and either get back onto my computer, play video games or hit the bed for awhile.
Our restaurants in MI are open. I’ve eaten out a few time.

Our restaurants in MI are open. I’ve eaten out a few time.
All of ours are as well and we've got at least two or three Mexican restaurants here. One, unfortunately did fold but it wasn't because of the pandemic. Another one has since moved into the former's location but I haven't tried it yet. My hands down favorite is about 15-20 miles away, but it's more than worth the trip. A lot of good memories there. Everything I've tried in the past ten years (can't believe it's been that long) is fantastic but the salsa is exquisite. It's hot, but not too hot. It's an otherworldly concoction.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
All of ours are as well and we've got at least two or three Mexican restaurants here. One, unfortunately did fold but it wasn't because of the pandemic. Another one has since moved into the former's location but I haven't tried it yet. My hands down favorite is about 15-20 miles away, but it's more than worth the trip. A lot of good memories there. Everything I've tried in the past ten years (can't believe it's been that long) is fantastic but the salsa is exquisite. It's hot, but not too hot. It's an otherworldly concoction.
I like Mexican food too. We have a place close by that we get frequent take out from.

Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi