Will you.....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Plant a garden this year? The seed catalogues are here, and it's almost time to start seedlings inside in some areas. What are you going to grow this year and why?

10906524_1080684201957673_6288539727477596041_n.jpg

It’s still another 2 months before I can even think about planting anything but I’m thinking some vegetables this year. At least tomatoes and then I'll see what else there is available when I’m shopping for stuff to plant.

I keep going back and forth on whether I am going to or not, if I do decide to it will be the middle of April when I put out plants. ( I still go by the old saying to plant after good Friday, has worked so far, lol). I usually do at least a little bit of something, tomato's, lettuce, spinach, beans, okra, cucumbers, yellow squash, zucchini, and maybe a couple other things like herbs. we have a pretty long growing season here so a lot of that will continue to produce until mid November. if I can maintain it that long.,lol

Apart from the natural wilderness around us we do have some maintained portions of garden and have a vegetable garden as well, which the wild animals really seem to admire lol :rolleyes:

Reactions: Paintman
I may try one one of these springs however I don’t have much luck with house plants.