Will you watch....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I saw this show in the early 80s because I won tickets. The music is wonderful however there is no religious expierence here in my opinion. Judas portrayed as being destined to do this gets him off the hook. However I see him as being chosen because God forsaw what he would do.
It’s been 30 years since I saw this play so if I’m remembering wrong please correct me.

I saw this show in the early 80s because I won tickets. The music is wonderful however there is no religious expierence here in my opinion. Judas portrayed as being destined to do this gets him off the hook. However I see him as being chosen because God forsaw what he would do.
It’s been 30 years since I saw this play so if I’m remembering wrong please correct me.
You’re right about Judas. He’s portrayed as having no choice in The movie.

As for watching it, maybe Ashleigh and I will watch it tonight. But it might be hard with no tv

Reactions: Debi
Alice Cooper is in it.. Yes. But only if my Fox cartoons are reruns. I am a sucker for these types of live TV shows. Sound of Music. Grease. Rocky Horror Picture Show. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I was lucky enough to flip over right before Alice Cooper* did the Herod Song. Masterful. Great casting.
As usual, no idea who the other people are, but that was really entertaining.
*For our younger viewers who may not know, Alice Cooper has a stage act that is one part magic show, one part horror movie, with really hopped up Chuck Berry style tunes. And the only non professional golfer pitchman for Callaway Golf.

I was lucky enough to flip over right before Alice Cooper* did the Herod Song. Masterful. Great casting.
As usual, no idea who the other people are, but that was really entertaining.
*For our younger viewers who may not know, Alice Cooper has a stage act that is one part magic show, one part horror movie, with really hopped up Chuck Berry style tunes. And the only non professional golfer pitchman for Callaway Golf.
I watched the whole thing. Stunning all the way. I was impressed. And Alice played that part to the hilt! lol

Reactions: Paintman
You’re right about Judas. He’s portrayed as having no choice in The movie.

As for watching it, maybe Ashleigh and I will watch it tonight. But it might be hard with no tv
Judas did exactly as he was intended to do. Sad but some of us are here to do big things some just a smile at the right person.

Reactions: Charleh