Why no clear pictures?

Cryptozoology And Failing Cameras | Mysterious Universe

We've been asking this question for years. In this article, Nick Redfern puts forth his own theory on why we can't snap a pic of these cryptids! Open link for story.
interesting article.why do none of these people get pics etc.true that some creatures drain the energy from lights, cameras,but i believe the majority are just full of bs and its a easy excuse to say my camera broke.

interesting article.why do none of these people get pics etc.true that some creatures drain the energy from lights, cameras,but i believe the majority are just full of bs and its a easy excuse to say my camera broke.

Gotta agree, think that a lot are misidentification, or just outright hoaxes..... And it would be a good idea for some ppl to take a photography course before going out into the woods to snap pictures of a big blurry blob they claim to be bigfoot.....lol...... I wonder if anyone ever thinks " wow if I would've just learned my equipment, that would've been a million dollar photo.".....lol.

Putting aside that people are probably in shock and afraid in some cases, causing blurred photos. These beings could be interdimensional. The energy drain that seems to occur with much paranormal activity may link the phenomenon. Although there are a few good pics out there providing they are not fakes. It’s definitely a mystery.

Putting aside that people are probably in shock and afraid in some cases, causing blurred photos. These beings could be interdimensional. The energy drain that seems to occur with much paranormal activity may link the phenomenon. Although there are a few good pics out there providing they are not fakes. It’s definitely a mystery.

Okay Lynne, just call a spade a spade. I know you are trying here to refer to “Wands - the Dork with the camera who was too fraid to take a photo in the Nawlins’ haunted B-and-B.” It would be an appropriate for realz example of your point.

Reactions: Lynne
Okay Lynne, just call a spade a spade. I know you are trying here to refer to “Wands - the Dork with the camera who was too fraid to take a photo in the Nawlins’ haunted B-and-B.” It would be an appropriate for realz example of your point.
I couldn’t blame you. I’d be running and screaming ! No pics from this girl either.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman