Who's your "dream guest" for art to host

The interviews Art did with Father Martin were riveting to say the least. Sadly he'll never be able to interview him again since the Father passed away. I will have to think who would be my dream guest.
Art did mention he has a new "priest" who may be appearing in the future....we'll have to wait and see who that is!

I'm gonna go for more of a dream panel type show, obviously my first and foremost would be an entire show dedicated to Bigfoot Research.
Guests would be..
Dr.Jeffrey Meldrum
Loren Coleman
John Bindernagel
Esteban Sarmiento

That would be the end all be all of Crypto shows for me, a crypto panel second to none. hmm Mr Bell if you see this post please give it some thought lol

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
Raul, I know three of those Gentleman personally and have briefly met Esteban Sarmiento. I would add one more to your list, Bill Munns.

Bill Munns is the man who built the gigantopithecus model. I must have been having a brain freeze moment at the initial posting, he has done quite a bit of work in this field.......therefore the dream show grows

Dr.Jeffrey Meldrum
Loren Coleman
John Bindernagel
Esteban Sarmiento
Bill Munns

Thank you for the heads up, and judging from your post you have met some very impressive researchers, color me envious my friend.

Yes Raul Bill M. did build a Gigantopithecus model. It was his expertise in Movie costume design and make up, specifically Primate costumes, that lead him to believe he could easily put to rest the notion that the Subject in the Patterson Gimlin film was a man in a costume. He was thwarted at ever effort to figure out how the suit was created. Bill then got his hands on every copy of the film he could track down. . His journey is quite fascinating resulting in several papers listed on Jeff Meldrum's Relic Hominid Inquiry page... (http://www.isu.edu/rhi/research-papers.shtml) If you have not read these papers and are interested in the truth about the facts revealed through measures of science then Bill's peer reviewed work is a must read.