Who's haunting who?

I seldom return to older posts, but i feel this should be included in this one. I had a dual dream last night including both friends. I was at work and entered a medical building. Not sure why i was there, or do i? I got into line and my buddy Jim happened to be in line with me when the door behind us opened and entered my buddy John. It played out like i was awake and was shocked to see him alive. I turned to Jim and exclaimed my shock to seeing John. Jim just turned and said "I don't know. I'm dead." With puzzled look John walked up and i hugged the poor confused guy lol. I asked the question when i first posted this as to who is haunting who. I am beginning to believe i may be haunting myself. Is it time to let sleeping dogs lie and allow myself (and them) to move on? Not sure where Jim is in this grand scheme, but John seems to have moved on and seems quite content. I can live with that. We will reunite 'one day' and have proper 'time' together...just not now. There are reasons these are different realms and neither really belong in the other. But can i truly let this go? John seems happy in his new 'life' where Jim seems a bit lost. Psycho-babble would state Jim represents me being confused or lost, but my gut tells me differently. Is my gut steering me wrong this time? Should i let myself move on and let Jim figure this out on his own and mind my business? I always want to help people even when help seems impossible. Psycho-babble would also state the medical building i entered was me seeking healing for this. Perhaps. So here i am at yet another crossroad. Do i listen to my gut or the rational to-the-point part of my brain? Just like a quote from some movie...turn the page (to next chapter) and i'll find out. Right now though, i gotta go to work lol.
I would go with the belief that this is a visitation dream. You can't take on the responsibility to orientate him to his new circumstances. He most likely has angels and guides that will help him. The fact that your other friend was there may have meant that you brought them together for that purpose. I think prayer and sending intentions to them may be all we can do in our physical state. Of course, you may be doing things in your spirit form while sleeping too. This is all just speculation and comes down to what you think is a possibility, however I really lean towards this being a visit and one where you may have hooked up your two friends to help with orientation.

I had an ex boyfriend whom, let's just say I would really and truly never wish to run into again. He was horrible. Anyway, I know he has passed, but if I so much as mention his name in casual conversation more than once, he will show up in my dreams.

Last night I dreamed I was traveling in a car with a strange man and am not sure why we were traveling together. The car we were in looked really retro; I am not good at naming makes and models, but it looked like something from the 50's or 60's. Anyway, this beat up racing car on the same road started riding too close to us, and kept deliberately bumping into our car. I looked through the window and it was my ex, with an evil look on his face.

Geez, why can't he let go! I certainly do not miss him, at all.
Call in your angels when this happens Garnet, you shouldn't be bothered by him even in spirit.

I hope that you can get this figured out. I have had unlikely people keep popping up in my dreams, whom in real life were just casual acquaintances. It puzzled me greatly.
I think,and I could very well be wrong, but I think our higher self uses characters we have met,known,seen as actors to help us learn more about a way to handle a situation or area needed of personal development or insight into our life. But sometimes it's them. Cuz I'm sure the Real housewives are not trying to make contact with me (I hope ) but they may carry the traits I need to have in that "actor" to play out a scene for me. I think of dreams as watching a stageplay and as an audience member, I can be objective and grasp or try to grasp what the scene was about and how it pertains to my life. That precludes literal messages like seeing the twin towers burning in a dream,or a specific person,loved one to come to you for a visit etc. One of my friends constantly dreampt of her husband dying in a plane crash. He didn't but their marriage crashed big time.

It almost seems like he is angry that i am where he is. I know he's had regrets of things through life...who doesn't? We have talked in person about these things and maybe i feel they weren't finished? Perhaps that is why he is angry. Maybe i am holding onto to something that should've been let go long ago. I would've thought it was. If anyone that would be 'visited' afterlife, he would be the one. Some of my posts about paranormal experiences were with him. I guess it is time to put egos aside and hash it out once and for all. It will be a battle for sure. But he knows, when it comes to me, i will not give up until both parties are satisfied.
you are awesome. Have you asked why he is visiting and specifically, is this related to your hunch as to why he is angry? It's hard to ask for a sign because they could be giving us a gazillion signs but I always liked....

I loved Dawn ...especially Telma Hopkins (she was a very good actress) .And LOVE the VIDEO. LOL

Last edited:
Well, See. Now you're into one of those 'wth's'. lolol

My first inclination was to speculate all over the place. ;th

My next inclination was to shut up. :speaknoevil:

I sense this is intensely personal. You're on a journey... might as well kick back and see where it takes ya. Cause, well, you probably have no choice. lololol The Road's gonna take you where it wants you to be. If your friend is already irritated... he might get REALLY upset if we come along. So I'll keep my thoughts to myself (which is not always my nature... okay... GENERALLY not my nature).
Hiya Donna!

Reactions: Lynne
Whom,guys. Whom's haunting whom. C'mon, we is all almost ang-glish spaykerz. Basic rule,when in doubt,throw in a few whom's and Whomses. Like, "" Horton Hears a Whom"". classic Sues!! or the famous movie line from 1939..."Frankly my dear, I don't give a whom!" and. what about Abott and Costello's "Whom's on first! " another classic.. just sayin'

Last edited:
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Benway