Who's haunting who?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this as it falls into a few different categories. This is part two to a dream i had last Friday. Is odd that both of these occurred on same day of week. I want to clarify first, i am content with my life. There are always regrets throughout life, but i have been there and done that with beating myself up for things. This is not one of them. Sure, me and a best friend became estranged some time back. It happens. He has been passed now and beginning last Friday i posted about a dream where it was like i 'invaded' his thoughts/realm/whatever it was. It was not a typical dream. It was as though it was his dream and somehow i ended up wherever he is. He never spoke in that encounter. He appeared very angry that i was there and upon confronting him about it, he vanished. Last night wasn't too much different. I am unclear of how this particular dream went, but i do remember him showing up and once again quite agitated with me. This time he spoke. All i remember is i was walking and he was behind me. He almost seemed to be charging at me. I stopped and stood in place and he asked me "What is so bad in your life that..." my eyes shot open. I have been racking my head about this all day. Was he going to ask why was i there? Maybe on another Friday he will be able to finish what he was going to say. I don't know. I have never had anything like this happen before, so it has me puzzled. In the discussion we had last post, maybe i am visiting his 'plane'. It would make sense if he is somewhere that i should not. I don't have any issues going on in my life since i have finally been rid of whatever was visiting me. I am not prone to nightmares. This was not one for sure. Both of these seemed more of a visitation of sorts. Main question is who is visiting who? The more i question this stuff and read about others' encounters, my eyes are beginning to open. I have been prone to very vivid dreams throughout my life since i was very young. Maybe these 'dreams' are not that at all and a glimpse into somewhere else. One can speculate all they want until the those questions are answered. I know i have been hoping for closure to this loss and maybe it is finally happening. It so far has not been an easy one...but anything pertaining to him never was.

It would seem that you both have unfinished business. His anger seems to be about resenting having to finish up this business, whatever it is. Maybe next time, just say I forgive you, and see what happens? That is, if you really want to move on. It is intriguing that you keep running into this person, and I agree it is difficult to figure out who is haunting whom?

It would seem that you both have unfinished business. His anger seems to be about resenting having to finish up this business, whatever it is. Maybe next time, just say I forgive you, and see what happens? That is, if you really want to move on. It is intriguing that you keep running into this person, and I agree it is difficult to figure out who is haunting whom?
We have already had that conversation in person. When i found out he took very sick, it was too late for me to see him. It was not an easy road to mend, but we did atleast start the process.

There aren't many people i have met through life that i would consider a brother or sister. I have lost both. I have only seen Lauren once after her death. John, this will be second. The skeptic side of me tries to rationalize it, but the spiritual side of me the signs are flashing like crazy.

There aren't many people i have met through life that i would consider a brother or sister. I have lost both. I have only seen Lauren once after her death. John, this will be second. The skeptic side of me tries to rationalize it, but the spiritual side of me the signs are flashing like crazy.
I hope that you can get this figured out. I have had unlikely people keep popping up in my dreams, whom in real life were just casual acquaintances. It puzzled me greatly.

Reactions: Selectric
It almost seems like he is angry that i am where he is. I know he's had regrets of things through life...who doesn't? We have talked in person about these things and maybe i feel they weren't finished? Perhaps that is why he is angry. Maybe i am holding onto to something that should've been let go long ago. I would've thought it was. If anyone that would be 'visited' afterlife, he would be the one. Some of my posts about paranormal experiences were with him. I guess it is time to put egos aside and hash it out once and for all. It will be a battle for sure. But he knows, when it comes to me, i will not give up until both parties are satisfied.

It's probably why everyone says it's too late to resolve things once someone passes, but this may not be the case with open people? It would be a lot easier if it was, in a way, lol. Do we ever get to rest?

It's probably why everyone says it's too late to resolve things once someone passes, but this may not be the case with open people? It would be a lot easier if it was, in a way, lol. Do we ever get to rest?
Nope! In the case of this woman I kept dreaming of, I knew her as a neighbor back in the early 2000s when I lived in FL. She was much older than I was, and was very kind to me. When I moved away I kept in touch. When she got cancer, I kept dreaming about her; in one dream I was carrying her up a flight of stairs (in real life this would have been impossible as she weighed a lot!) Over the years, she would periodically appear in dreams. About three months ago I dreamed that she told me that she was going home. I sensed that she had passed.

That is the question lol. I truly hope rest comes when we are finally ready to put worldly affairs behind. If my friend is 'stuck', then me being me, i need to help him one last time so he can finally rest.

That is the question lol. I truly hope rest comes when we are finally ready to put worldly affairs behind. If my friend is 'stuck', then me being me, i need to help him one last time so he can finally rest.
You're a nice bloke Selectric, a good mate to the end, and more. Hope you can help him.