Who were your favorite TV and Movie Stars?

I was going to say something really sexist and wince-worthy humorous, but I'm waiting for Sal to chime in, lest I get in trouble, and you gals take a swing at me with your frying pans.:D

Reactions: sal and Lynne
depositphotos_41076991-Woman-hitting-man-with-pan.jpg

Why wait for Sal?

It really is quite a difference, isn't it? When women complain now here in the US, I just shake my head and want to play these old commercials and film clips for them! Hey, even Kasich got in trouble for saying back in the 70's, women came out of their kitchens to campaign for him. Well, it's FACT....they DID just that! People have very short memories of what it was like.
Exactly

Reactions: Debi
the old ways were the best...........
vader_kitchen.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
it really is a shame though. Women had to come out of the kitchen because men are no longer really men. Our job is to take care of the women,not the other way around. If more men would do their job correctly, there would be more samiches made today. :) ( yeah, i am going to get it for that one)

Sal,
1. Tuck & roll.
2. Duck & cover.
3. Serpentine.
4. Wear a cup.
5. 1-800-4-Flowers
#5 solves lots of problems. It shortens that purgatory time spent in the dog house.;)

Reactions: sal and Debi
Sal,
1. Tuck & roll.
2. Duck & cover.
3. Serpentine.
4. Wear a cup.
5. 1-800-4-Flowers
#5 solves lots of problems. It shortens that purgatory time spent in the dog house.;)
I can always count on you two as my bad boys around here...lol I'll find you something fun to play with on Saturday for a topic. ;)

Reactions: sal