Who were your favorite TV and Movie Stars?

I can always count on you two as my bad boys around here...lol I'll find you something fun to play with on Saturday for a topic. ;)
Andrew+Dice+Clay+Andrew+Dice+Clay+Performs+DdBrhAGeOI0l.jpg

Reactions: sal and Debi
oh Lord, so many comments.............
Hold that thought.....:p I'm going to try and come up with something you two can have a bit of fun with. (As I write that I already hear your comments in my head.....lol)

Back on track...

Clint Eastwood's swagger and badass appeal makes almost all his movies high on my must watch list.

Burt Reynolds has a number of good films in both drama and comedy. "The End" is underrated and "Deliverance" is incredible.

John Wayne is my favorite old the old guard

Celebs today have been ruined by 24/7 coverage and twitter wrecking their mystique.

Hey Sal, I gotta bunch of 10' poles in the garage. Wanna borrow one ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Sinatra,(highly underrated actor),Dean Martin,Connery,Cary Grant,Spencer Tracy,Anthony Quinn (I knew him-force of nature),William Holden,Al Pacino(shy and sweet),-difficult to find a woman

Hollywood once meant glamour and real star power. People flocked to the movies to follow their favorites in the next big movie! Who are some of your favorite stars from the past, and why? Are there old movies you go back to over and over again? Share the memories!

A few of my own faves!

th
th
th

Vincent Price- classic thriller! Love him!
And I have always crushed on Bing! Ooo those eyes! And that voice... Ahhhh.....