Who is it?

Someone honks at me and I will be glad to slow down, stop, take a moment or 4 to feed the birds, perhaps do my nails.....

Yes! Here it starts with tailgating then flashing lights then getting horned at. I'm in no hurry I'll just slow down :)

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
My daughter. Hands down. Easy going generally, she seems to express all her pent up angers while behind the wheel.

My son who regularly vents his anger in a normal guy low simmer, drives very thoughtfully. He refuses to answer his phone and wouldn’t go near texting while driving. Is a bit stiff though. My daughter at least is more relaxed as she moderately road rages. How about that for paradox? Lol

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I Drive prayerfully and carefully. :)
I got hit by a car when I was a little boy. On foot. That hurt.
....... And Lynne did drag races....:D

Reactions: Lynne
WHO'S THE DRIVER YOU FEAR? WHO'S DRIVING SCARES YOU THE MOST? (OR ARE YOU THAT DRIVER?!!!)

AND WHILE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IT, HOW'S YOUR DRIVING? LITTLE OLD LADY OR FOOT THROUGH THE FLOORBOARDS?

43687212_276291193002475_6600213317644451840_n.jpg

My sister

Reactions: Lynne
My mother in law is by far the worst driver, she barely looks at the road, always on the phone or digging around in her purse, never uses the blinker, just cuts across lanes without looking, completely refuses to EVER use windshield wipers, no matter how bad it rains. I would never let her drive my kids anywhere.

After I had kids I suddenly developed a driving phobia, to the point I would have panic attacks behind the wheel. I mean I would get the tunnel vision and feel like I'm about to pass out and everything is going dark.... while driving.... in a heavy traffic... Luckily I found a way to overcome them and I'm a decent driver now, I try to go with the flow of traffic usually, so not the fastest, not the slowest. I still get nervous though when I need to merge onto a busy street or highway.

i'm a little old lady driver. always have been. hate going fast. hate being in car with someone who does. boyfriend in high school had a suped-up mustang and went over 120 mph in it once with me in it.:seenoevil: i didn't speak to him for ages. lol.
Ohhh one of my absolute pet peeves is people that speed with others in the car. Pet peeve is an understatement actually, feeling enraged would be more accurate :D :D :D
When I was a teenager I took some separate classes on medical field and we had a trip to a hospital where they showed us the most severe patients they had in at the moment. There was a 20 year old girl who had survived exactly what you described - a guy trying to show off what a great driver he is and how fast he can go. The girl survived, but was now paralyzed from the neck down FOR LIFE. She was a university student, all her life ahead of her, all the dreams, gone forever, all because of 1 selfish ... (I tried really hard to think of a good word, but they all contained severe foul language, so I'll just leave it at 3 dots :relieved:).

Reactions: Paintman
Sunnyside that's just terrible.
I used to have to drive into Chicago 4 or 5 days a week for 3 years. So now when we go to a game or a restaurant or something fun, I let whoever know I'm not driving. That experience was a cumulative nerve rattler.:eek:

Reactions: SunnySide