Who is it gonna be...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
37661134_1909856225748252_3109196356799954944_n (Small).jpg

And why?​

The Rolling Stones. Home base for the North American tours are Chicago. So I'm going to feel at home. And they take one or two days off between shows. So I could stay up-to-date with my cooking shows.
Cool true story. I'm standing on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, waiting on the crosswalk to say I can walk. A motorcade comes flying by. Cops on motorcycles in that V wedge. Sirens blazing. And then squad cars followed by a bunch of limousines.
The little old lady on the sidewalk turned to me and said, "Is that the president ?"
I said, "No Ma'am, that's the Rolling Stones."

(Say that like Elwood.) I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I would have to say, Ozzy. Jim? he and I are too much alike and I'm afraid his death would have been on my hands. I would need a subtle influence one that couldn't encourage my debauchery any further than have already gone. Ozzy being of unsound mind and on a leash has already met his downfall and through help from his "Mum" (Sharen) has overcome the thrills and pitfalls. Besides you have to admit he is still the best thing rock n Roll has to offer.

Or Sully.. Hmmm, tough choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Humm. So many choices. I think Dolly Parton would be fun to travel with. I think she’s have a lot of stories.

My pick would be our group here. We have Tony (LG), Armand, And Paul that play instruments. We could sit around the table after they play and listen to Jads Hollywood tales. It would be a grand time.

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
Humm. So many choices. I think Dolly Parton would be fun to travel with. I think she’s have a lot of stories.

My pick would be our group here. We have Tony (LG), Armand, And Paul that play instruments. We could sit around the table after they play and listen to Jads Hollywood tales. It would be a grand time.

I'd love that jam Lynne, maybe...