White Angel

I do not have a pet, but i know and understand the love they give back to their owners. Since my father has come home from the hospital, my parents dachshund has not left my fathers side or lap for that matter :) They know when something is wrong or off and in their own way, they will be there with you.

I do not have a pet, but i know and understand the love they give back to their owners. Since my father has come home from the hospital, my parents dachshund has not left my fathers side or lap for that matter :) They know when something is wrong or off and in their own way, they will be there with you.
When my Mom was dying of cancer, our Sheltie would get very excited if she heard one us of say we were going to "Mom and Dad's." When we got there, she'd bolt into the bedroom where Mom was, jump up on the bed, and lay down next to her. She'd stay there quietly until we were ready to leave, jump off the bed, and then look back at Mom before walking out.

After my Mom died (at hospice), the first time we went to the house the dog ran into the room, and just stood there before turning and walking away slowly. She did not look back. To my knowledge, she never got up on that bed again.

Love speaks louder than words. It’s no wonder Dog is God spelled backwards. We don’t deserve them. Thank god they love us so much.

When my Mom was dying of cancer, our Sheltie would get very excited if she heard one us of say we were going to "Mom and Dad's." When we got there, she'd bolt into the bedroom where Mom was, jump up on the bed, and lay down next to her. She'd stay there quietly until we were ready to leave, jump off the bed, and then look back at Mom before walking out.

After my Mom died (at hospice), the first time we went to the house the dog ran into the room, and just stood there before turning and walking away slowly. She did not look back. To my knowledge, she never got up on that bed again.
That is a sad story but speaks to the unconditional love of pets.

Whenever I am sick or have a migraine, Zoey will come and sleep very close to me on the bed. Once I had a very severe headache and both cats lay on either side of me, purring. It was so comforting!

My dogs have kept me going through some very dark times, as have you good people. Between that story and everyone else's I'm getting a bit teary now. :tearsofjoy:

What I love about this story is the man "heard" words from this little angel pup. Whether he heard actual words or simply felt the intentions of the pup and transferred that into his senses as "words", this pup was sending intentions the man picked up. Love IS the universal language.