Which one goes?

Twix goes. They always seem to taste kind of burned to me. Milky way, snickers, reeses. all good. Today I went to get an rx and saw 100 calorie snickers on the shelf. Naturally I bought 3 and congratualated myself on my diet.
LMAO! Ohhhh, Goose! That would be me, too. :p

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Easy answer for me - Twix. When I was in high school, one of my friend’s dads worked for Mars. When Twix were introduced in 1979, she brought to school a 3’ square (cubed) box totally filled with those things. I never ate so much candy in 30 minutes in my life. Needless to say, I don’t give a sh%t about Right Twix versus Left Twix.

I don't know that I've ever had a Twix? Are they similar to a Kit Kat? If so, I love Kit Kats, and the Reese's Cups gets the boot.

Reactions: Paulm
I don't know that I've ever had a Twix? Are they similar to a Kit Kat? If so, I love Kit Kats, and the Reese's Cups gets the boot.
My hubs loves Kit Kats and yes, they are similar. But you touch my Reese's Cups and it's war!

Ditto on the Twix hitting the road. I prefer my chocolate to be soft and not have a crunch.

Reactions: Debi
You know, I would throw them all out the door for just one more round of my Mama's homemade taffy or her peanut butter fudge!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
not a big candy or chocolate eater, but of those four twix and milkyway are the ones i sometimes do have, so i guess im kinda the odd one here...lol

Reactions: Paintman