Which one goes...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Which one goes and why?

22196469_1981190468828211_4462994699173815316_n (Small).jpg

Anything but Taco Bell and subway lol. Only two I eat ate.

I am not a fan of Arby's or Wendys. Both can go. But leave my Burger King alone! That and Taco Bell are the only two I like.

I am not a fan of Arby's or Wendys. Both can go. But leave my Burger King alone! That and Taco Bell are the only two I like.
Bad experiences at subway? I've had some bad experiences, usually it's either perfect or horrific at subway no middle ground. Taco Bell gives me dry beans sometimes which is gross. I don't eat meat though so that limits things.

Reactions: Debi
Bad experiences at subway? I've had some bad experiences, usually it's either perfect or horrific at subway no middle ground. Taco Bell gives me dry beans sometimes which is gross. I don't eat meat though so that limits things.
I'm not a big meat eater either, but if I'm going to, it's one of those. Subway and I have had some issues. It could just be my local ones, but every time I've had issues...and I get the veggie sandwich! Usually the bread is stale, or I just don't like the hygiene of the place. (Somebody explain handwashing to these people and keeping counters clean, please.)

I'm not a big meat eater either, but if I'm going to, it's one of those. Subway and I have had some issues. It could just be my local ones, but every time I've had issues...and I get the veggie sandwich! Usually the bread is stale, or I just don't like the hygiene of the place. (Somebody explain handwashing to these people and keeping counters clean, please.)
I get the veggie sandwich too and yeah when you're dealing with a veggie sandwich everything has to be perfect or it's ruined. I usually get stale bread when I go in late at night. There was a 24/7 subway and unless there was a rush you would get stale bread.

Reactions: Debi
I've never been in Wendy's, Arby's or Taco Bell and the others I just plain avoid these days so they can all go :)