Which Mystery?

This is purely selfish but I would like to see actual scientific proof that the paranormal exists. Something so undisputable and concrete that even the most hardcore of skeptics cannot deny it without looking like they are the crazy ones.
Yes, please.

Did Colonel Mustard really kill Mrs Peacock in the Library with the lead pipe?

On a serious note, I want to know what dark matter actually is, as I believe it ties in with the paranormal.

Jacobus Kapteyn, a Dutch astronomer, first hypothesized the existence of dark matter back in the early 20th Century. Although we don’t know what it looks like, because we can't see it, scientists have confirmed that dark matter exists because of the way it interacts with the matter that we can see.

According to scientists, dark matter is like normal matter in that it has energy. As with normal matter, this energy is bound to the Laws of Thermodynamics and the Conservation of Energy. Energy can transition between dark and normal matter and vice versa.

Is there a link between dark matter and normal matter in the paranormal field? I believe there is, but until someone can answer the question of what dark matter actually is, which would give us something viable to test and experiment with, it will only ever remain a theory........

This is purely selfish but I would like to see actual scientific proof that the paranormal exists. Something so undisputable and concrete that even the most hardcore of skeptics cannot deny it without looking like they are the crazy ones.
That would be the ultimate one. I reckon you could hand some of these people Casper in a jar and they'd still deny it, lol.

Over here, the then Prime Minister Harold Holt who vanished swimming in the ocean. We have a saying here, do the bolt which means get out of here. This is often said as do the Harold Holt by older Aussies.