Where would you go and why?

Leo

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
So you're on your way to the grocery store and Doc Brown runs you off the road with his sweet delorean. He tells you to hop in and says you have one day of time travel... When and where would you go?

I would want to go waaaay back and see what the first real "advanced" civilization really was. Was it Atlantis? Was it Eden? Where is the real beginning of "us" as an aware and thriving community? And, since you've given me a whole day to travel around, I then want to stop by and see what prompted the Veda's to be written. The stories of UFO's and weapons from the sky fascinate me. Towards evening, I want to see Ezekiel's Wheel and Moses' burning bush. A brief stop by Egypt and the building of the Sphynx would be great as a little fly-by as well.

Even tho I have a real fear of heights, I'd get in that car and take the tour! I have a secret love of speed...the faster the car the better! Terrifying but, man, what an adrenaline rush! (LOL Now you all know my secret vice!)

Last edited:
Reactions: surge
I probably answer this sort of question differently each time, depending on my mood and such.

What I wouldn't do is go back and meet my parents! Marty's experience says that's a bad idea! :p

Frivolous answer: I'd go back and tell Art Bell what becomes of Coast to Coast after he turns over the reins to Noory. Maybe he wouldn't retire!

Serious answer: I'd like to travel back to early America and hint that adding some exposition to the Constitution might be a good idea. What was understood plainly back then has somehow become open to interpretation as the years have gone by, so some more definitive language would be a good thing.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
i would go 10 years into the future and find out all the horses that won and then check out the market to see the next big thing........yes, selfish,greedy,short sighted......me

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
i would go 10 years into the future and find out all the horses that won and then check out the market to see the next big thing........yes, selfish,greedy,short sighted......me
But probably the smartest answer so far.....!

Reactions: Seahunter and sal
Personal front I would go back in re do totally how I produced my show.
I don't think I'd change anything in the past, Jim. What has happened in the past has made me who I am and I wouldn't want to change that. I'd be afraid of that "butterfly" effect they speak of!

I'm not sure. Part of me would want to go back to follow Jesus and see exactly what he was teaching, since his message has gotten so distorted over the centuries. I think that Jesus was teaching about manifestation and all the other things that more and more people are becoming aware of these days. But the thought of living in squalor with no indoor plumbing or running water or hygiene is a real turn off.

Another part of me would go back to when I was in high school and I would correct all the mistakes that I have made in my life, and believe me, there are plenty. As a child I remember realizing that I seemed to learn best the hard way. The thought scared me, but to this day I still self sabotage and learn the hard way. :(

Reactions: Seahunter