What's your sign? (Yes, I actually asked that question!)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT'S YOUR SIGN? HOW WELL DO YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF IT? AAAANNNND, THE BIG QUESTION, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE UNIVERSE AFFECTS YOU BY THOSE SIGNS?

71047496_1338509019631800_1042835978072358912_n.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm Capricorn but I'd need to look up the traits. I'm also a rat in Chinese astrology which is considered very lucky as they aren't seen as vermin in their culture. Astrology? Do the planets and the universe affect us? I studied astronomy at university so I'm split with this.

Based upon almost all written descriptions I’ve seen - including the comical and farcical ones - I believe I am a pretty straight line Aquarius.

I think it would be disingenuous of me to think that the mystical only flows through and close by to humans. It would also be hubris for me to think that my premonitions have been triggered only locally. I believe that the larger space-based universe is part of and representative of our etherical world too. So I do believe that at some level, the “stars” do influence me; I believe that meditating with a focus on the stars can be used as a form of divination.

As above - a.k.a., “out there” - so below.

Last edited:
Scorpio, most of the descriptions for Scorpio fit me very well.... sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes not so much...lol, but, yeah, im scorpio through and through....lol

Leo, and it does fit me. I believe the creator had a plan in everything. I think the intricacies of the universe goes deeper than we can fathom. I think being aware of how our birth date effects us is a guide however not something to put faith in.