What's the best....

How long into the season will that last? ;)
Welp, we have a creek (Turkey Creek, Debi knows that!) and a pond, that tall Fesque, and that really big pond that some Glacier made a mess oughta my Golf'n terrain.
Shootski, I'd drive one in my lake.

Reactions: Armand and Debi
Welp, we have a creek (Turkey Creek, Debi knows that!) and a pond, that tall Fesque, and that really big pond that some Glacier made a mess oughta my Golf'n terrain.
Shootski, I'd drive one in my lake.
LOL That's why I asked how long those would last! Turkey Creek....I wonder how many golfballs are in that thing?

Reactions: Armand
That is where I went 'Creekin.' After dark, sneakin' around like Army Men and slipping into the creek by the pale of the Moon light.
LOL! We have a creek that runs through our property. I have lived with the results of Creekin'...so has my washing machine.

Reactions: Armand and Paintman
One piece of advice that I would give to all ( from my personal experiences ) " Don't force things " especially mechanical fittings. Mechanical things are designed to fit nicely, smoothly. If it takes force to fit two pieces together, to turn a screw, to fasten a bolt, to align a computer connection, to shift into first gear on your car; step back, remove and try again. Perhaps the second time, it will go easier.