What's something you've always wanted to do but haven't?

Or wanted to learn? What cha got?
Thanks for a great question, Wolf! After 7 years of asking questions I appreciate when someone has a good one to share!

I always wanted to tour the "lands"...Ireland, England, Scotland. This is not gonna happen now at my age and with my health, but I'm doing my best to "visit" via the internet.

I am known to weep at music made by talented masters. I wish I could make such powerful art.

Reactions: Debi
Get a book published. I like to write but just never have taken it to the next step and submitted anything.

Visit the northwest parts of the US and spend a month in the deep woods trying to meet a bigfoot.

Take a ride in a UFO. I have seen a couple and would have been pretty willing to go for a ride.

Hunt bear in Alaska. I would be about as happy hunting with a camera as a gun. As I have gotten older I don't seem to be as interested in making a kill as just seeing them.

Sit down with several people with great minds and discuss the various philosophies that people have put forth as the right and possibly the only right way to think.

Travel the Amazon River.

Win the lottery!!!! Then I would try to do all the many things tha I have always wanted to do.