What's on your tombstone?

A former boss of mine was a forward air controller (FAC) in SEA. Their motto was, "Bury Us Upside Down....So the World Can Kiss Our Asses." He always said that's what he wanted on his tombstone.

My kids and I had this discussion a while ago. My tombstone will have "If you can read this you are standing on my head" in fine print so people have need to be that close before they can read it.

We've also considered having the pall bearers dressed as clowns, then halfway through the procession they drop the casket which opens up and 15 more clowns come out. Not sure how to pull that one off logistically.

My kids and I had this discussion a while ago. My tombstone will have "If you can read this you are standing on my head" in fine print so people have need to be that close before they can read it.

We've also considered having the pall bearers dressed as clowns, then halfway through the procession they drop the casket which opens up and 15 more clowns come out. Not sure how to pull that one off logistically.
You could add background music...

438737565_405149975644770_8429897454298948987_n.jpg