What's on the menu at your restaurant?

not bad, you have a stewed tomato in the back and some beans to add expansion for all the fat:) mmmmmmmmm blood sausage.
I looooove blood sausage! The Spanish version is called Morcilla. The Irish is called Black and White Pudding. Both types of pudding are pictured there.

This is Morcilla with a griddle corn cake (arepa).
morcilla-arepa.jpg

Reactions: sal
No....you have to taste it , scrumptious ! Think of the cold weather and this sticks to your ribs .......meaning that it is good !

But, it's called BLOOD sausage! :confused: OK, if you ALL say it's so good, IF and WHEN the opportunity to taste comes around, I will give it a TASTE. ONE taste...just to see. I guess I can't go ewww if I haven't tasted it. :oops:

Reactions: Speedbird
curry.jpg

I so miss going out for a curry in the UK , salivating at the thought of a delicious spicy meal , Nan bread and of course the ubiquitous , delicious ale to wash it down .

But, it's called BLOOD sausage! :confused: OK, if you ALL say it's so good, IF and WHEN the opportunity to taste comes around, I will give it a TASTE. ONE taste...just to see. I guess I can't go ewww if I haven't tasted it. :oops:

It's suprisingly dry on the palate , of course it is mixed with spices and each producer applies secret recipes , taste differs plus it's full of Iron so no need for Iron supplements !!!

Reactions: Debi
I have never tried anything with curry before, either. Hmmmmm. Beginning to think I've had a sheltered food life. :confused: