What's in that window?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This is a picture submitted by one of our members, Lynne. She knows who took the picture, and what should be outside those windows. The windows are too high for someone to be outside of them, and the light from behind seems to show through the entity in the picture. What do you see?

image-jpeg.4118

So far, that appears to be ruled out as to anyone there besides the one taking the pic. And no camera shows in the reflection.

I almost wonder about a reflection
Ditto.
I would have to say look at the possibility of a reflection.
A reflection doesn't always come back 100% as a person would expect.

It could also be somebody wearing a William Shatner mask.

mask1.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
This is a picture submitted by one of our members, Lynne. She knows who took the picture, and what should be outside those windows. The windows are too high for someone to be outside of them, and the light from behind seems to show through the entity in the picture. What do you see?

image-jpeg.4118

That is so cool!
It's the Invisible Man!

I wonder, Lynne, if there has been any paranormal events at this location ?
I dont know about other psranormal activity. The farm is theyre family income so im thinking those stories would be kept quiet. the owner was the only person there . The face is showing above the horses heads. I eoukd think iv ig was the photographers reflection we would see the camera (cell phone) idk what to think tho

I dont know about other psranormal activity. The farm is theyre family income so im thinking those stories would be kept quiet. the owner was the only person there . The face is showing above the horses heads. I eoukd think iv ig was the photographers reflection we would see the camera (cell phone) idk what to think tho
What i meant to say was if it was a reflection id think the camera would show in the reflection

What i meant to say was if it was a reflection id think the camera would show in the reflection

Reactions: Debi
You would think that a camera/cell phone would show up if it was a reflection of the photographer, but stranger things have happened. It is nice that your friend is taking the photo in stride

Reactions: Debi