What scares you most?

LOL Yup...most here know I have several things that are on my no way list. Clowns and dolls are my top two! :eek: Although in this case, the possessed people scare me more cuz they are more likely to kill me faster.
Cleaning out my father in-laws house we must have found forty dolls .Small ones ,and some up to 3 foot tall .He had one in particular that was about 3 foot tall and stood in a corner of the room .It has the eyes that shut when you lay her down .It really creeped out the grand kids ,so I boxed them up .I didn't get its arm all the way in the box when it was taped shut .My grandson went in there ,and ran back out screaming "shes trying to get out grandpa ".:D

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Cleaning out my father in-laws house we must have found forty dolls .Small ones ,and some up to 3 foot tall .He had one in particular that was about 3 foot tall and stood in a corner of the room .It has the eyes that shut when you lay her down .It really creeped out the grand kids ,so I boxed them up .I didn't get its arm all the way in the box when it was taped shut .My grandson went in there ,and ran back out screaming "shes trying to get out grandpa ".:D
:eek::eek::eek: Poor Kid!!! Another one of "us" with doll trauma!!!

Hey, some of those old dolls are worth a bit to collectors, Grinch. Just pointing that out for future reference.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
People. The doll would be next.