What is the real reason for Dr.J being replaced ?

Firek -Heather Wade - the new producer is "Redacted" from "That Blog That Must Not Be Mentioned" !

As far as "is it really our business?" Public/Media personalities and their interactions are fair fodder for speculation.

I share that "Gut Feeling" with Firek.

I feel that all is not as it "appears to be" or is "presented".

While I do not find fault with Heather, I find the substitution of someone with little experience over someone with years of it, done suddenly as it was, strangely odd as in "What's wrong with this picture? "
my opinion ONLY.....
I am an odd sort.....
I DO NOT care who Art Bell's producer is...
I listen to Art Bell...NOT the producer
I do NOT care and frankly am tired of speculation and any talk of Art's producer....
now....IF Art mentioned his producer (past or present) was a "black eyed" "Bigfoot" "alien" "reptilian" "time traveling" "ghost" "Martian" TYPE who played with a Quija Board.....
YES I WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT....but a regular producer....NO THANKS

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Dr. J is a lawyer with an internet radio show and a YT channel which fills his day, so maybe his plate is full.

I only listened to the show once so not really enough to reach conclusion but enough to draw an inference. When Hoagland was guest, the show wasn't that good. He would espouse a position, Hoagland would take a different position, then he would agree with Hoagland, no discussion. He's wishy-washy with no sense of conviction of his ideas, IMHO as I'm only an artist, poet, writer, engineer, iOS developer and inventor.

Reactions: Debi
I don't really care who his producer is. But I have to say Heather is doing a really good job. I sent a guest request and she acknowledged receipt of it. I like the guest lineup lately.

Reactions: Debi
When Hoagland was guest, the show wasn't that good.
It also sounded like he just had dental surgery or was having a medical problem of some kind. Slurred speech, definitely not the Dr. J that I have heard before. Something was amiss. My first thought was he was drunk, but that would be an unfair accusation since it could have been a lot of things, but it sure sounded like he was.