What is the devil's favorite sin?

well if good defined sins as bad... wouldnt bad define sins as good....
you shouldnt murder, said the good cause its bad

you should listen to art bell cause its good said the bad...

yes a little tricky play on words and a little humor if you dont to follow that..

head-explosion.jpg
Hmmm..... I was right i think.

Reactions: Hopeless
Clean up on isle 4, please......
Sorry Debi, i'll clean it up lol. Just got back from the doctor. I've got a possible herniation in my left lower back. And i've also got a probable neck problem. She's gonna have me go to physical therapy and MRI. Then if that don't work i guess more surgery.

Sorry Debi, i'll clean it up lol. Just got back from the doctor. I've got a possible herniation in my left lower back. And i've also got a probable neck problem. She's gonna have me go to physical therapy and MRI. Then if that don't work i guess more surgery.
So sorry, Void!!! I've walked/limped in your shoes and still do on many days! Tag me if you need to vent or talk. Don't worry about the clean up....I'll call the janitor! Oooohhhhhhh surge!!!!

Sounds like we need to add you to the Intention thread...

So sorry, Void!!! I've walked/limped in your shoes and still do on many days! Tag me if you need to vent or talk. Don't worry about the clean up....I'll call the janitor! Oooohhhhhhh surge!!!!
I'm okay, i can still work and such no limitations as of yet. I'll start cleaning ;) although i am about to go to sleep shortly. I am pretty tired almost 25 hours.

Reactions: surge and Debi