What is the Black Triangle?

Debi, this reminds me of your sighting. It wouldn't surprise me if we have back engineered something. Maybe we really are in a black ops space program. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

I wouldn't doubt the existence of the TR-3B. Whether there are other nonhuman craft of the same type, of course anything is possible. The intended use of such a man made craft brings up so many questions. A craft 'sporting' that kind of tech should be known to us. The benefits alone towards our energy issues is enough to put it all in the open...not silently flying around scaring the crap out of people. If these were made by us and in operation for as long as whistle blowers say, there are far more scarier answers and implications here than just being a TBA top secret project.

Reactions: Lynne
I wouldn't doubt the existence of the TR-3B. Whether there are other nonhuman craft of the same type, of course anything is possible. The intended use of such a man made craft brings up so many questions. A craft 'sporting' that kind of tech should be known to us. The benefits alone towards our energy issues is enough to put it all in the open...not silently flying around scaring the crap out of people. If these were made by us and in operation for as long as whistle blowers say, there are far more scarier answers and implications here than just being a TBA top secret project.
I agree, especially if this black op is operating outside the knowledge or control of our elected government.

Reactions: Selectric