What is "Magic"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
That's the question....What is "Magic". Everyone has their own definitions, but what have you seen that brings magic into your world?

16729400_472289299562113_4618516563781686052_n.jpg

Anyone who witnesses the birth of a child after seeing the struggles of its Mom during labor has experienced magic. Some might call it biology. I say its magic.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Magic is intention manifested. Don't try to put that statement in a box because it's as simple as it sounds and as broad as the universe itself.

Reactions: Paintman
Anyone who witnesses the birth of a child after seeing the struggles of its Mom during labor has experienced magic. Some might call it biology. I say its magic.
Me too!

Magic is intention manifested. Don't try to put that statement in a box because it's as simple as it sounds and as broad as the universe itself.
I agree. I might include the power behind it. The magesty of the unknown power of our creator. This is magic because our intentions become manifest without any logical reason except Gods magic.

Reactions: Paintman
I agree. I might include the power behind it. The magesty of the unknown power of our creator. This is magic because our intentions become manifest without any logical reason except Gods magic.
If you read last night's chat, you will see I have that on there, babe. It was a good show!

Reactions: Lynne
If you read last night's chat, you will see I have that on there, babe. It was a good show!
I'll listen to that one later. Was gonna ask if it was worth listening to.

Reactions: Debi
Agree 100 % to all of the above. First thought is we can only see majic when it happens. Not to be morbid, but magic can be how a crowd of people at a wake suddenly changes mood (from sorrow to joy) like an invisible hand swept thru.