What is all over the walls?

Luceyvu

Reaction score
Hello, I will first say I have always been a skeptic. I was raised believing there is a logical explanation for everything. I bought a house 3 years ago and still to this day have not heard, smelled, felt, or seen anything except what I am about to tell you. I have a typical teenage daughter so I logically decided that what is happening is her doing, because ghosts are not real.
About a year ago, I started noticing something on the wall. As gross as this sounds it looks like someone spit and it dried there. She has friends over sometimes and of course denied any wrong doing. I would clean it off and the next time I would see the same thing we would talk about it and discuss how it doesn't make sense because some of the places it shows up is impossible for someone to spit that far. Okay so I decided she must be lying and maybe they are flicking sonething with a spoon because there is a logical explanation for everything and ghosts are not real.
Recently it has started happening more often. It is only on specific walls in the house. 2 in the living room and 2 in her bedroom. She told me that it was a lot in her room and I have always just dismissed it because I have always thought it was something her or her friends were doing.
My daughter is 19 and I mostly try to respect her privacy but I decided to go in her room when she left the other day and was shocked at her 2 walls. I have a friend who does believe and she told me to take pictures of it so I did. Now when you see this, please don't judge. My daughter suffers from extreme anxiety and depression (another reason why I just wrote this off as her). She does believe and has never came to me concerned about what is on her walls (another reason why I just wrote this off as her). I sent the pictures to my friend and she totally freaked out and said she could see a face on the wall but had no idea what the stuff could be.

Some other information-my daughter owns a ouija board. She says she is very careful to always follow the "rules" and has never used it inside the house but 1 time her friends used it in the house. This would have happened a long time after the stuff on the walls started and the frequency of the stuff on the walls if anything, has been happening less. She told me that they did contact a person that said he knew someone that lived in the house (me) and said his name (someone I do know that passed last year) and that he had a message for me then he said goodbye. I don't know if that was supposed to be the message or if he was saying goodbye because he was done talking to them.

More other information- 3 different occurances where a chair in the living room will be wet. REALLY wet including the floor in front of it. No stains on the ceiling like it had leaked. Wetness had no color or odor to it.

So I got her to clean off her walls and so far nothing new has shown up and also nothing new in the living room for about a month but that isn't unusual.

Sorry this post is so long. The skeptic in me wants to dismiss this as unexplainable behavior by my disturbed daughter but the rest of me would rather not think my kid is suffering and I am in denial and not recognizing it. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Does anyone else see a face in the picture? I have other pictures as well. Thank you for reading this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190316-125820_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190316-125820_Messages.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: ozentity
Hi Luce and welcome to the forum.

First thing I'm going to tell you is NO teenager has the skills or training to use a Ouija Board. She has no clue how dangeous this is and what the rules actually are. Or by what method that planchette is moving. I'm giving you this info from over 50 years of training in it's use and it's dangers. I won't go into all the "why's" at the moment, but I will tell you that about 90% of all reports here of paranormal activity are linked back the some kind of board usage or pendulums or other tools used without knowledge or a spiritual base to handle it. They are tools, not toys.

So, you may have a problem there. As you are a skeptic, let me say this....science is now proving other dimensional beings and other dimensions in general. Something truly is out there. You don't have to see it in a religious tone if you don't wish to, but there are THINGS out there. We use names for these entities and we've found a few things that work to clear them out of your home. However, that won't stop if she continues to dabble into things she doesn't know.

Yes, wet spots and manifestations can indicate paranormal activity in a home. We are careful not to assume any faces in water or on walls is automatically a being due to Pareidolia. This is something that causes our brain to matrix what we see into a form. It's possible it could be, but don't assume it is yet.

First things first. At the top of this forum is the St. Michael's prayer. We call it the all purpose prayer. Use that daily in your home to begin. Before going further, anythng else happening in the home?

And...important here...how old is your daughter?

Absolutely nothing else has happened. Have not seen heard smelled or felt anything. My daughter is 19.

Absolutely nothing else has happened. Have not seen heard smelled or felt anything. My daughter is 19.
Well, that age is the age of power. She obviously has an interest in the other side and is looking for answers. I don't know if you have a religious belief or preference, but the Ouija often draws young people looking for spiritual answers. She may be looking for her own belief system, or even looking at Wicca or magical based spirituality. But her answers don't lie within that board. If she wishes to learn about these things, send her my way and we shall talk. I would not allow the board back in the house, but if it is, it should be wrapped in a cloth with the planchette (white or black cloth) and tied with twine to bind it. Once again, as a skeptic I won't ask you to believe anything, but I will tell you what we know can help and that is known to work. The black cloth will absord energy from it and the white would simply be the universal sign of purification.

For you right now, my advice is to speak out loud in your home to whatever may be there. Claim your space. Tell "it" it's not allowed in your home or around your daughter. (I know, sounds crazy, but it can work.) You need to be firm and let it know you will not have it in your home...period. Then say the St. Michael's prayer.

Since this is minor right now, you want to move slowly to see if this helps or makes it worse. Many times it will stop the activity just by reclaiming your space and that prayer. Try this before we arm you with anything more complex.

And talk with your daughter. Let her know you did talk to a pro on this (I am and that's not boasting, that's just years of training.) I would be happy to talk to her about anything she wants to know. If things continue, let me know and we'll walk you through some options to deal with this.

Reactions: Lynne
I would highly highly follow the advice Debi has given. Quija boards are serious things even though they are marketed as "toys". Ironically in the early 1900's after the "talking" and "Spirit Boards" were popular ways to talk to the people who had family die in the Civil war during the Spiritual Moments in the 1800's a lawyer patented the "Quija Board" as a toy which probably did not help things at all. Anywho not to go on a tangent I would highly advice following what Debi has mentioned. I have personally had experience with them and even after years still have remnants from stuff I did when I was a stupid teen with friends. We are not alone and be it "Aliens", "Demons" etc religion aside we have found that portals and other dimensions exist but we still don't know what they lead too or even are yet.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I'm a bit worried about your daughter,the anxiety and depression could be caused by the Ouija board or she may be trying to escape the realities of life through it, either way its a very dangerous path to go down.I would try and steer her away from it but it can be difficult with young adults.Getting her to speak with a person experienced in the dangers would be the best idea and probably more accepted by her.

I see Debi has this well in hand. She’s given you the best advice.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your responses. I wanted to give an update on the situation and I have some questions.

Ok so when I originally posted, my daughter was at a convention for 3 days. While she was gone, she took the ouija board with her. During that time nothing happened at home. When she returned she had caught the flu and spent most of her time sick in bed but sometimes on the couch. This is pertinent because her room and the living room are the 2 areas where this stuff was on the walls and now that she has been here it is showing up again and I am trying to come up with a logical (but gross) explanation. I mean, the 3 days she was gone, NOTHING the she cones back and after a couple of days it starts showing up in the same 2 rooms. Mostly in her room (like before) but this time on different walls.
Because nothing was happening, and I am a skeptic, I did not take your advice until tonight when I was talking to my daughter about it showing up in the living room and she said it was all over her wall again. So I said the prayer in her room and the living room and told it what you said to say. I also talked to her about the ouija board and she said some different things than you did so I started reading about it and I have questions.

Everything I am reading says to store the board away from the planchette (sp?). Does wrapping it in cloth and tying it with twine make it okay to put them together? And if I do that will it make a difference if I store it in a car in my driveway instead of in my house? Also is there somewhere that is actually a legitimate place to learn the rules of the board or information on it my daughter could learn so she will understand that she doesn't know all the "rules"? Thank you for your time.

Luceyvu, sorry for the late welcome, but... uh..... welcome!!! :D

I'm glad you brought up that your daughter brought it with her to a convention for 3 days. Unfortunately when it comes to working with spirits through ouija boards and pendulums, people tend to become more attached to the tool in question the more they use it. Very much like an addiction, only with a spiritual attachment added to the mix.

It doesnt help that shes still quite young and impressionable, which can get bad if shes asking the board for advice or information, beyond a "casual conversation" with the entity.

I agree that it wouldn't hurt to get your daughter to talk with debi. In the mean time perhaps you should ask your daughter about the details of her using the board and her communications, to get a better understanding of why shes doing this and what her overall intentions are.

Stay safe.

Reactions: 7Critter