What is a Devil's Toy Box?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Devil's Toy Box: Paranormal Tool Explained

5d152bd0f1a69_1561668560_5.jpg

Off to the site you go for this one. Easy read.

What do you think of this "tool"? Ever seen one used?

5d152bd0f1a69_1561668560_5.jpg

Off to the site you go for this one. Easy read.

What do you think of this "tool"? Ever seen one used?
Fascinating! and no, I haven't ever heard of or seen one before, but have heard of a practice where you use an ordinary box and place chicken bones inside it as part of a ritual to trap an evil entity. Never have tried it, though! BTW, I would be leery of entering that museum that was mentioned. because I would be afraid of bringing something home with me.

Well if the intent is to trap a demon or other evil spirit which will then stop harming others, I don't see what the problem is. If it was me, I'd trap the thing then put it away with a 'DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES' note on it. Y'know?

As for the general idea of spirits appearing in mirrors, I've had experience with that years ago at the Myrtles Plantation.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well if the intent is to trap a demon or other evil spirit which will then stop harming others, I don't see what the problem is. If it was me, I'd trap the thing then put it away with a 'DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES' note on it. Y'know?

As for the general idea of spirits appearing in mirrors, I've had experience with that years ago at the Myrtles Plantation.
It’s all good till they don’t want to get in :D