What has stung you?

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Folks, I have been hit by em all pretty much. Ants, honey bees, black bumble bees, yellow and black (hurt like hell), yellow jackets.....many! 2 different types of wasp, other unknown insects. Even got stung by a small Scorpion, Whoa Nellie! Instant pain!! The sting lasted about 4 hrs of constant pain. The pain laughed at 800 mg of Ibuprophen!

About 20 years ago, I was cutting grass out in the country at my aunts house. Long story short, I mowed over a ground Hornet nest!
I was stung 6 times. Left the mower running and ran away like a schoolgirl. Being highly....offended that they attacked me in broad daylight for cutting grass, I wanted Retribution.....

I went back the following day, armed with gasoline and a lighter. Ha ! I was gonna show THEM!! I carefully, slowly moved the mower safely away then, proceeded to pour Chevron 89 down in the hole. (this is getting good). Then, lit a leaf with a little gas on it and dropped it on the hole. Wooooof! Flames came out, and so did some burning hornets. Unbeknownst to me, the other half of the nest were flanking me coming out a 2nd hole (which I didn't see) back to my left side. And so it began.....a Full-out... Attack...on me !!
They were everywhere! Like a cloud of pissed....off....Hornets! They lit my ass up....like a New York City Christmas tree!

17.....more stings!!!! Thats 23......in less than 24 hrs. My heart for some reason, began beating very fast....Decided to goto the emergency clinic. The doc said I was incredibly lucky! I said Why? he said that many hornet stings could have killed several...people. I think.... he gave me a shot of some kind to calm my heart back down. 23 Stings in 24 hours.

Kids, DO NOT TRY this at home! I am NOT.....a Professional! ;bg3

Being in the trades, i have been stung by many bees opening outside lights, walking across lawns, mud wasps living on top of joists. When i was a kid i got lit up a few times from bees living in our wood pile, another walking through the woods with my brother and i stepped on a ground nest. I do not know how many times me/we got stung...but it was agony the entire way running back to the house. I remember being on the back of my buddy's quad and somehow a yellow jacket got into my shorts...need i say more? lol. Oh and driving down the highway a yellow jacket happened to fly across the road at the same time i was passing by and smacked into my hand and stayed there. Believe it stung me five times on my hand before i got it off still trying to drive lol.

Being in the trades, i have been stung by many bees opening outside lights, walking across lawns, mud wasps living on top of joists. When i was a kid i got lit up a few times from bees living in our wood pile, another walking through the woods with my brother and i stepped on a ground nest. I do not know how many times me/we got stung...but it was agony the entire way running back to the house. I remember being on the back of my buddy's quad and somehow a yellow jacket got into my shorts...need i say more? lol. Oh and driving down the highway a yellow jacket happened to fly across the road at the same time i was passing by and smacked into my hand and stayed there. Believe it stung me five times on my hand before i got it off still trying to drive lol.
Ground hornets are the worst, I bet that must’ve sucked!

Reactions: Selectric
50 bees. 6 years old. Hospital time. Now severely allergic to the little stingers of all kinds.
Looks like we have a definitive Winner!

Holy Jesus In all of Heaven........My God Lady! You are lucky to be here! Wowza. Damn!

Speechless...... o_O

Reactions: Selectric
My sister was even worse off than I was. She was 4 at the time. Dad grabbed us both and ran to the river with us to dunk us and drown them. All I remember is being beyond sick for a few days and hurting all over and nurses bringing ice cream. We stepped in a nest while at my grandfather's cabin on the Kankakee river.