What does this symbol mean?

Galexy

Reaction score
This symbol popped into my head, does anyone know what it
20181214_011629.jpg
means?

Could be a symbol used in alchemy. Seen similar images online but not exactly. What do you feel about the symbol? Is it just a stand alone symbol or did you see something alongside it?

Reactions: Galexy
I remember drawing many symbols as a child this being one of them. Alongside others.

Is the top meant to be a symmetric, mirror image of the bottom?
Can't speak for Galexy but this is blowing my mind that this symbol is here I had totally forgotten about that. For me it was supposed to symmetric.

Could be a symbol used in alchemy. Seen similar images online but not exactly. What do you feel about the symbol? Is it just a stand alone symbol or did you see something alongside it?

Not sure! Feels powerful for sure whatever it is.
It was amongst many other symbols and colors. I just so happened to see this one clearly and quickly drew it. It was more detailed than this in the sense that a bunch of other shapes made it up. But this was the idea of the shape. It seemed in my mind to be like, carved into gold or something with many other designs. I vaguely remember some red. I saw a lot of things this night. Some beings as well.